Imagining Tomorrow is the Good Shepherd Academy project website for Good Shepherd Sustainable Learning Foundation, a 501C3 charitable organization. Your gift is fully tax deductible. Financial information available below.
Interested in multiplying your gift?
Our Matching Gifts program is a smart way to maximize your employee contribution. In fact, you can double, and sometimes triple, your donation. Through this match, your company can help us build Phase II of Good Shepherd Academy; provide for One Time Costs such as desks, computers, books, beds; or help pay teacher’s salaries in years 2016-2018.
Imagining Tomorrow welcomes corporate partners to share in our mission to Build a School, Build A Future!
Here are the benefits to employee and corporate donors:
- You increase employee donations
- You help achieve corporate philanthropic goals
- You make a tremendous impact on the students of Cameroon, their families, and communities.
When making a matching gift, please be sure to do the following:
- Check with your company’s Human Resources Department to confirm whether or not employee donations are matched. If so, request a copy of your employer’s matching gifts form.
- Complete the form following your company’s guidelines. Be sure to include the gift date, your name and address, and the gift amount, as well as Good Shepherd SLF. Send the form to:
Good Shepherd SLF
PO Box 447
Milford, PA 18337
If you prefer, you can scan your company’s form and email it to: email@example.com
We will verify your donation and return the form to your company, which will then issue a matching gift contribution to Good Shepherd SLF.
A secondary education is the difference for me between a life of barely surviving and a life of thriving. I want more for my life than to live in poverty. I want a quality education so I can become a school teacher and am willing to work hard to obtain it.
Please Take Action, so I can take action on my life’s hopes and dreams. Together we can make it happen, for me and many other Cameroonian children.